There is a new name on the plaque of champions – Alexandre Cousin from France is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion. To claim his first world title Alex won with his PATRIK Formula 4 Airinside 3 of the 7 races completed and posted consistently high results in the others, finishing the championship with the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud BNO contributed a whooping 108 entries.
Entries by BNO
Having started the year with a double sponsorship (to PATRIK and Avanti) change, for many it was uncertain how ready and how competitive Julien Quentel would be on the PWA Slalom World Tour. Korea: 5th Place Costa Brava, Spain: 18th Place Fuerteventura, Spain: 5th Place Hvide Sande, Denmark: 5th Grand Slam in Sylt: 3rd in slalom, 25th […]
End of October, the Dansk Braetsejler Organisation (DBO) organized a really nice wave and freestyle event in Klitmöller, which should crown the danish wave and freestyle champion. The event was also opened for German sailors. Next to our danish freestlye hotshot Rasmus Øgelund, Claudius Hofbauer and Caro Weber from Germany took part, too. With three […]
Steffi Wahl: “Done! Finished 3rd here in Tenerife and I’m super happy! I’ve had a beautiful time here on the island with loads of sailing and good conditions. Congrats to all the girls, especially for my german Patrik Windsurf International team member Lina Erpenstein for finishing 6th. Watch out for this girl! She has got […]
Balz Müller continued his fine start to the season as he reached the 9th place together with his team mate Tonky Frans. Müller’s radical and fearless approach once again proved popular, with both the crowd and the judges. Actually Balz Müller is on the 8th position of the current ranking of the 2016 PWA Freestyle World Tour.
Next episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show” This time from his last trip to Hawaii. In this video he talks about his injury and his aims for 2016.
While most other brands already finished their development Patrik was waiting for the feedback from the first slalom worldcup event in Korea and keeps on pushing the development. Patrik has already spent one and a half months in France testing 22 prototypes which have been modified and retested again and again. After the next slalom […]
Steve Allen competed in the Formula Windsurfing Nationals in Australia over the last weekend, and won alreade his first Formula Race on PATRIK. His weapons: Board: PATRIK Formula V4 Fin: Boss 72 S Sail: Reflex 7 sails. Steve Allen: “I have to say I am really impressed with the light wind performance which was just amazing. I won […]
Karin Jaggi wins the Lancelin Ocean Classic Marathon with a new record on her PATRIK Slalom 100 And the men: 2nd place Steve Allen (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) 4th Patrik Diethelm (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) Steve Allen´s report about his first race on PATRIK: “Ledge to Lancelin marathon 2016. I was neck and neck with Cyril on the […]
Another Clou for PATRIK! We are happy to announce that Everon (Tonky) Frans (NB-7) is now a member of our Freetyle Team. With his great experience being top ranked in the PWA over countless years he will push our team to a higher level. Together with our international riders Adi Beholz and Adam Sims he will have an important […]
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27
- Steffi Wahl and Lina Erpenstein finished 3rd and 6th in Tenerife9. August 2016 - 12:37
- Balz Müller and Tonky Frans styled to the 9th position at the Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam: Men’s Freestyle7. August 2016 - 15:22
- Video: New episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show”27. June 2016 - 13:46
- Slalom Board Developement 20172. June 2016 - 12:26
- Steve Allen wins Formula Windsurfing Nationals in Australia5. February 2016 - 12:49
- Karin Jaggi wins Lancelin Ocean Race – Steve Allen 2nd19. January 2016 - 17:00