Karin Jaggi wins the Lancelin Ocean Classic Marathon with a new record on her PATRIK Slalom 100 And the men: 2nd place Steve Allen (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) 4th Patrik Diethelm (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) Steve Allen´s report about his first race on PATRIK: “Ledge to Lancelin marathon 2016. I was neck and neck with Cyril on the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud BNO contributed a whooping 114 entries.
Entries by BNO
Another Clou for PATRIK! We are happy to announce that Everon (Tonky) Frans (NB-7) is now a member of our Freetyle Team. With his great experience being top ranked in the PWA over countless years he will push our team to a higher level. Together with our international riders Adi Beholz and Adam Sims he will have an important […]
We are happy to announce that Steve Allen (AUS-0) is now a member of our team and will also be part of our R&D Team.
PATRIK enlarges his Junior Pro Team with the French youngster Benjamin Augé. In 2015 Benjamin was 2nd PWA Slalom Youth overall and 33th PWA Slalom Men overall.
For the fourth time in a row the European Freestyle Pro Tour is looking for the EFPT Sailor of the Year. Some of the most impressive riders of this season have been nominated by the EFPT crew and eight made it into the final public voting on the efpt.net webpage. After Adam Sims (Patrik/Sailloft) from […]
Watch the new video series called “Into the winter” with our young PATRIK Team Rider Pablo Ramírez Bolaños enjoying Canarian spots during winter 2015/2016! The first episode shows a few down-the-line rides near Pozo Izquierdo.
PATRIK is looking forward to welcome Adrian Beholz in the team. Adi is one of the most talented freestyler in Germany. He is highly motivated for the upcoming year and I can’t wait to see him styling with our boards. „I’m freaking happy to become a part of the Patrik team. The warm welcome smashes all […]
Speed Surfing at its best! Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm at the Lüderitz Speedchallenge 2015! Watch out for our PATRIK Speed Board Range at http://patrik-windsurf.com/speed/!
Three PATRIK Girls in the Top Ten Slalom PWA Women’s World Tour Windsurfing Overall Ranking!!! Thanks for this amazing result Lena Erdil(3rd), Marion Mortefon (5th) and Marion Dusart F-306 (9th)!
Hands down the best windsurfing adventure Adam Sims has ever been on. All he missed were the waves, but we are sure he is going back for that. Adam Sims: “Having spent two weeks in Namibia earlier this year I’m stoked to announce that myself and Flo Ragossnig are teaming up to offer the trip […]
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27
- Steffi Wahl and Lina Erpenstein finished 3rd and 6th in Tenerife9. August 2016 - 12:37
- Balz Müller and Tonky Frans styled to the 9th position at the Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam: Men’s Freestyle7. August 2016 - 15:22
- Video: New episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show”27. June 2016 - 13:46
- Slalom Board Developement 20172. June 2016 - 12:26