Next episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show” This time from his last trip to Hawaii. In this video he talks about his injury and his aims for 2016.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud BNO contributed a whooping 123 entries.
Entries by BNO
While most other brands already finished their development Patrik was waiting for the feedback from the first slalom worldcup event in Korea and keeps on pushing the development. Patrik has already spent one and a half months in France testing 22 prototypes which have been modified and retested again and again. After the next slalom […]
Steve Allen competed in the Formula Windsurfing Nationals in Australia over the last weekend, and won alreade his first Formula Race on PATRIK. His weapons: Board: PATRIK Formula V4 Fin: Boss 72 S Sail: Reflex 7 sails. Steve Allen: “I have to say I am really impressed with the light wind performance which was just amazing. I won […]
Karin Jaggi wins the Lancelin Ocean Classic Marathon with a new record on her PATRIK Slalom 100 And the men: 2nd place Steve Allen (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) 4th Patrik Diethelm (PATRIK Slalom 135v4) Steve Allen´s report about his first race on PATRIK: “Ledge to Lancelin marathon 2016. I was neck and neck with Cyril on the […]
Another Clou for PATRIK! We are happy to announce that Everon (Tonky) Frans (NB-7) is now a member of our Freetyle Team. With his great experience being top ranked in the PWA over countless years he will push our team to a higher level. Together with our international riders Adi Beholz and Adam Sims he will have an important […]
We are happy to announce that Steve Allen (AUS-0) is now a member of our team and will also be part of our R&D Team.
PATRIK enlarges his Junior Pro Team with the French youngster Benjamin Augé. In 2015 Benjamin was 2nd PWA Slalom Youth overall and 33th PWA Slalom Men overall.
For the fourth time in a row the European Freestyle Pro Tour is looking for the EFPT Sailor of the Year. Some of the most impressive riders of this season have been nominated by the EFPT crew and eight made it into the final public voting on the efpt.net webpage. After Adam Sims (Patrik/Sailloft) from […]
Watch the new video series called “Into the winter” with our young PATRIK Team Rider Pablo Ramírez Bolaños enjoying Canarian spots during winter 2015/2016! The first episode shows a few down-the-line rides near Pozo Izquierdo.
PATRIK is looking forward to welcome Adrian Beholz in the team. Adi is one of the most talented freestyler in Germany. He is highly motivated for the upcoming year and I can’t wait to see him styling with our boards. „I’m freaking happy to become a part of the Patrik team. The warm welcome smashes all […]
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Janis Preiss dominates at the Estonian NP Baltic Cup19. June 2017 - 23:00
- Wojtek Brzozowski wins first 1st event of the Formula European series!16. June 2017 - 23:26
- 4 podium places at the Formula Windsurfing World Championships on Sylt16. June 2017 - 23:11
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27
- Steffi Wahl and Lina Erpenstein finished 3rd and 6th in Tenerife9. August 2016 - 12:37