We are happy to announce that Lina Erpenstein is PWA Women´s Youth Wave World Champion! What an amazing result! Thanks Lina!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud BNO contributed a whooping 114 entries.
Entries by BNO
After Karin Jaggi has joined the German brand Sailloft at the beginning of this year the other brain of PATRIK – Patrik Diethelm – joins Sailloft now. In the future he will be head of R&D for sailloft´s slalom and speed sails. Patrik Diethelm: ”The dedication for developing windsurfing equipment has become stronger and stronger. So […]
New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! (was 45.83 kts held by Zara Davis) CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
The forecast for the opening day of the Maui Aloha Classic promised massive waves and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Ricardo Campello was on fire and produced another stunning monkey show. The Monkey Show , Hawaii 2015 Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015
Congratulations to Adam Sims for his UK Championship Title! Adam Sims: “Of course I’m super happy to win this event, we had enough wind to compete and it was good to finally have an event on UK waters again. The level of the guys coming into the comp was super high and everyone wanted the win, in […]
Tow-in took centre stage again today with the final, consisting of yesterday’s top six sailors, taking place at 2:30pm. The wind did pick up slightly in the late afternoon, but a beach check soon revealed that the swell hadn’t improved to enough to allow the start of the main contest. Ricardo Campello exploded into action […]
Congratulations to one of our freestyle youngsters Mats Moyson who became 2nd at the IFCA Junior Freestyle World Championship and won the IFCA Junior Freestyle Championship! Mats: “We only had 1 day of wind at the 2015 IFCA Junior & Youth Freestyle/wave world championship in Denmark. In the Youth division I fought my way up to the […]
Congratulation to PATRIK Team rider Marion Mortefon for her 2nd place at the Alacati PWA World Cup and her first PWA podium in her young career.
After five days the Volvo Surf Cup on Sylt (Germany) came to an end with a great result for the PATRIK Team. A total of over 120.000 spectators experienced spectacular races at the IFCA Slalom World Championship 2015. With over 90 competitors from 17 different nations a new participation record was set. Lena Erdil becomes IFCA Worldchampion […]
Ricardos training before the Gran Canaria World Cup captured in this great video of pure action! The monkey Show is here ! training before the event ! Thanks everyone who donated unfortunately wasn't much but still appreciate it ! Hope you enjoy the video Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27
- Steffi Wahl and Lina Erpenstein finished 3rd and 6th in Tenerife9. August 2016 - 12:37
- Balz Müller and Tonky Frans styled to the 9th position at the Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam: Men’s Freestyle7. August 2016 - 15:22
- Video: New episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show”27. June 2016 - 13:46
- Slalom Board Developement 20172. June 2016 - 12:26