Speed Surfing at its best! Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm at the Lüderitz Speedchallenge 2015! Watch out for our PATRIK Speed Board Range at http://patrik-windsurf.com/speed/!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Karin contributed a whooping 123 entries.
Entries by Karin
Three PATRIK Girls in the Top Ten Slalom PWA Women’s World Tour Windsurfing Overall Ranking!!! Thanks for this amazing result Lena Erdil(3rd), Marion Mortefon (5th) and Marion Dusart F-306 (9th)!
Hands down the best windsurfing adventure Adam Sims has ever been on. All he missed were the waves, but we are sure he is going back for that. Adam Sims: “Having spent two weeks in Namibia earlier this year I’m stoked to announce that myself and Flo Ragossnig are teaming up to offer the trip […]
We are happy to announce that Lina Erpenstein is PWA Women´s Youth Wave World Champion! What an amazing result! Thanks Lina!
After Karin Jaggi has joined the German brand Sailloft at the beginning of this year the other brain of PATRIK – Patrik Diethelm – joins Sailloft now. In the future he will be head of R&D for sailloft´s slalom and speed sails. Patrik Diethelm: ”The dedication for developing windsurfing equipment has become stronger and stronger. So […]
New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! (was 45.83 kts held by Zara Davis) CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
The forecast for the opening day of the Maui Aloha Classic promised massive waves and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Ricardo Campello was on fire and produced another stunning monkey show. The Monkey Show , Hawaii 2015 Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015
Congratulations to Adam Sims for his UK Championship Title! Adam Sims: “Of course I’m super happy to win this event, we had enough wind to compete and it was good to finally have an event on UK waters again. The level of the guys coming into the comp was super high and everyone wanted the win, in […]
Tow-in took centre stage again today with the final, consisting of yesterday’s top six sailors, taking place at 2:30pm. The wind did pick up slightly in the late afternoon, but a beach check soon revealed that the swell hadn’t improved to enough to allow the start of the main contest. Ricardo Campello exploded into action […]
Congratulations to one of our freestyle youngsters Mats Moyson who became 2nd at the IFCA Junior Freestyle World Championship and won the IFCA Junior Freestyle Championship! Mats: “We only had 1 day of wind at the 2015 IFCA Junior & Youth Freestyle/wave world championship in Denmark. In the Youth division I fought my way up to the […]
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Tine Slabe our new marketing manager7. February 2018 - 22:13
- Janis Preiss dominates at the Estonian NP Baltic Cup19. June 2017 - 23:00
- Wojtek Brzozowski wins first 1st event of the Formula European series!16. June 2017 - 23:26
- 4 podium places at the Formula Windsurfing World Championships on Sylt16. June 2017 - 23:11
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27