Congratulation to PATRIK Team rider Marion Mortefon for her 2nd place at the Alacati PWA World Cup and her first PWA podium in her young career.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Karin contributed a whooping 123 entries.
Entries by Karin
After five days the Volvo Surf Cup on Sylt (Germany) came to an end with a great result for the PATRIK Team. A total of over 120.000 spectators experienced spectacular races at the IFCA Slalom World Championship 2015. With over 90 competitors from 17 different nations a new participation record was set. Lena Erdil becomes IFCA Worldchampion […]
Ricardos training before the Gran Canaria World Cup captured in this great video of pure action! The monkey Show is here ! training before the event ! Thanks everyone who donated unfortunately wasn't much but still appreciate it ! Hope you enjoy the video Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015
A best of Adam Gavriel action with his 93L PATRIK f-style in Eilat!
From May 14th to 17th, 1,200 windsurfers have written the legend in Gruissan by taking part in the biggest and most challenging windsurfing race ever. The famous Tramontana was actually blowing like hell on the four amazing but very difficult marathon races. Only 862 entrants managed to complete the course at least once over the […]
Congratulations to Adam Sims for his third place at the European TOW IN Chamionship in Podersdorf,who showed plenty of creativity to land a perfect double spock.
Wave action harmony in perfection with PATRIK team rider Steffi Wahl und Dominik Roeckl.
PATRIK Teamfahrer Gunnar Asmussen gibt beim Long Distance Race & GWA Windsurf Cup vom 1.-3. Mai auf Fehmarn einen Board Tuning Workshop für alle Regattafahrer und Regattaneulinge. Während des Workshops wird der ehemalige IFCA Slalom Weltmeister euch wertvolle Tipps geben, wie ihr mit unterschiedlichen Set Ups am Board mehr Leistung und Kontrolle bei Leicht- und […]
Is a surfboard a piece of sports equipment or a design object? If you look at our boards, you’ll quickly see: it’s both! That’s why our design agency Pikka decided to take our boards to the renowned Swiss design exhibition Grafik 14 at the Maag Event Hall in Zurich. From 14 March to 16 March, […]
With three podium finishes the PATRIK team celebrated an incredible success at the PWA Wave event in Gran Canaria in Spain. Despite foot injuries Steffi Wahl and Ricardo Campello fought on the third and second places. Steffi won in the small final with distorted tabletops and front loops against Amanda Beenen. “I am totally happy […]
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Eight podiums to start the season!6. April 2018 - 8:00
- Tine Slabe our new marketing manager7. February 2018 - 22:13
- Janis Preiss dominates at the Estonian NP Baltic Cup19. June 2017 - 23:00
- Wojtek Brzozowski wins first 1st event of the Formula European series!16. June 2017 - 23:26
- 4 podium places at the Formula Windsurfing World Championships on Sylt16. June 2017 - 23:11
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39