Congratulations to Adam Sims for his third place at the European TOW IN Chamionship in Podersdorf,who showed plenty of creativity to land a perfect double spock.
Wave action harmony in perfection with PATRIK team rider Steffi Wahl und Dominik Roeckl.
PATRIK Teamfahrer Gunnar Asmussen gibt beim Long Distance Race & GWA Windsurf Cup vom 1.-3. Mai auf Fehmarn einen Board Tuning Workshop für alle Regattafahrer und Regattaneulinge.
Während des Workshops wird der ehemalige IFCA Slalom Weltmeister euch wertvolle Tipps geben, wie ihr mit unterschiedlichen Set Ups am Board mehr Leistung und Kontrolle bei Leicht- und Starkwind erhaltet. Besonders im Fokus stehen Mastfuß- und Fußschlaufenpositionen, Boardgröße und Tuning durch Finnen.
Wann genau der Workshop stattfindet, hängt vom Regattabetrieb ab. Der genaue Termin wird am Notice Board ausgeschrieben.
Is a surfboard a piece of sports equipment or a design object? If you look at our boards, you’ll quickly see: it’s both! That’s why our design agency Pikka decided to take our boards to the renowned Swiss design exhibition Grafik 14 at the Maag Event Hall in Zurich. From 14 March to 16 March, Alex Strub from Pikka presents the PATRIK brand and our design with three original life-size boards. Now that’s what we call an authentic design experience!
With three podium finishes the PATRIK team celebrated an incredible success at the PWA Wave event in Gran Canaria in Spain. Despite foot injuries Steffi Wahl and Ricardo Campello fought on the third and second places. Steffi won in the small final with distorted tabletops and front loops against Amanda Beenen. “I am totally happy with my second place on the podium at a World Cup. This great start to the season gives me a lot of confidence for the next race in Tenerife, “the PATRIK team rider was pleased with their great performance. It was her best result since 2007 at Windsurf World Cup in Sylt.
To reach the final of Pozo PATRIK team rider Ricardo Campello – who had to be sewn with 11 stichen on foot a few days earlier – had to win against favorite Philip Köster. Only in the final heat against Victor Fernandez, Ricardo he was narrowly beaten.
Marc Pere completed the success of the PATRIK team through a fabulous victory in the junior rankings.
Steffi Wahl, 3rd Ladies
Ricardo Campello, 2nd Men
Marc Pere, 1st Juniors
PATRIK BOARDS thanks his team riders and supporters who have made this success possible.
What an amazing result for Ricardo Campello! In his first year on PATRIK Boards he finished in the top three of the PWA Wave World Ranking.
Ricardo Campello returns to the overall podium for the first time since 2011 – having finished sixth at the last tour stop of the 2014 PWA Pro Wave Tour in Maui – to finish third overall. Additionally the Brazilian/Venezuelan takes home victory for the Best Wave and Best Move competition – thanks to a huge goiter, which was backed up by a solid turn to score 9.88 points from the judges.
The complete PATRIK Team is so proud of Ricardo Campello´s performance! Ricardo – Thanks so much for this season! It was pure joy see you styling in the waves on PATRIK Boards.
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27
- Steffi Wahl and Lina Erpenstein finished 3rd and 6th in Tenerife9. August 2016 - 12:37
- Balz Müller and Tonky Frans styled to the 9th position at the Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam: Men’s Freestyle7. August 2016 - 15:22
- Video: New episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show”27. June 2016 - 13:46
- Slalom Board Developement 20172. June 2016 - 12:26
- Steve Allen wins Formula Windsurfing Nationals in Australia5. February 2016 - 12:49
- Karin Jaggi wins Lancelin Ocean Race – Steve Allen 2nd19. January 2016 - 17:00