Adam Sims is besides being an amazing freestyler also a talented filmmaker. You need to have a look at the last part of his come back after a very serious injury!
The 3rd episode of A shot in the dark is full of action and stunning shots!
Keep the dream alive!!!
Enjoy it and let us know if you like it…
Next episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show” This time from his last trip to Hawaii. In this video he talks about his injury and his aims for 2016.
Watch the new video series called “Into the winter” with our young PATRIK Team Rider Pablo Ramírez Bolaños enjoying Canarian spots during winter 2015/2016!
The first episode shows a few down-the-line rides near Pozo Izquierdo.
Speed Surfing at its best! Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm at the Lüderitz Speedchallenge 2015!
Watch out for our PATRIK Speed Board Range at http://
Hands down the best windsurfing adventure Adam Sims has ever been on. All he missed were the waves, but we are sure he is going back for that.
Adam Sims: “Having spent two weeks in Namibia earlier this year I’m stoked to announce that myself and Flo Ragossnig are teaming up to offer the trip of a lifetime to this truly incredible destination with ourNamibia Surfari. Having travelled there together we were both totally amazed at how untouched this place was. During our entire trip there we saw just one other windsurfer yet we scored the best windsurfing conditions we have ever experienced.”
More infos you find: http://adamsims.com/
New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! (was 45.83 kts held by Zara Davis) CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
The forecast for the opening day of the Maui Aloha Classic promised massive waves and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Ricardo Campello was on fire and produced another stunning monkey show.
The Monkey Show , Hawaii 2015
Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015
Ricardos training before the Gran Canaria World Cup captured in this great video of pure action!
A best of Adam Gavriel action with his 93L PATRIK f-style in Eilat!
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Alex 3rd in PWA Japan!17. May 2019 - 11:26
- PATRIK is the Formula World Champion 2019!3. May 2019 - 11:24
- First 2019 PWA Slalom with good results in light winds24. April 2019 - 11:19
- Three podiums at AFF Funboard Tour!18. April 2019 - 11:03
- Dennis Muller in South Africa4. April 2019 - 10:58
- Double win of DEFI wind Japan!3. March 2019 - 10:54
- A shot in the dark – ep. 325. January 2019 - 10:47
- Two podiums at Lancelin 201912. January 2019 - 10:43
- We are Formula windsurfing World Champions!!22. September 2018 - 10:12