Next episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show” This time from his last trip to Hawaii. In this video he talks about his injury and his aims for 2016.
Watch the new video series called “Into the winter” with our young PATRIK Team Rider Pablo Ramírez Bolaños enjoying Canarian spots during winter 2015/2016!
The first episode shows a few down-the-line rides near Pozo Izquierdo.
Speed Surfing at its best! Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm at the Lüderitz Speedchallenge 2015!
Watch out for our PATRIK Speed Board Range at http://
Hands down the best windsurfing adventure Adam Sims has ever been on. All he missed were the waves, but we are sure he is going back for that.
Adam Sims: “Having spent two weeks in Namibia earlier this year I’m stoked to announce that myself and Flo Ragossnig are teaming up to offer the trip of a lifetime to this truly incredible destination with ourNamibia Surfari. Having travelled there together we were both totally amazed at how untouched this place was. During our entire trip there we saw just one other windsurfer yet we scored the best windsurfing conditions we have ever experienced.”
More infos you find: http://adamsims.com/
New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! (was 45.83 kts held by Zara Davis) CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
The forecast for the opening day of the Maui Aloha Classic promised massive waves and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Ricardo Campello was on fire and produced another stunning monkey show.
The Monkey Show , Hawaii 2015
Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015
Ricardos training before the Gran Canaria World Cup captured in this great video of pure action!
A best of Adam Gavriel action with his 93L PATRIK f-style in Eilat!
Wave action harmony in perfection with PATRIK team rider Steffi Wahl und Dominik Roeckl.
PATRIK @ Facebook
- We are Formula windsurfing World Champions!!22. September 2018 - 10:12
- PWA Fuertaventura 20185. August 2018 - 21:27
- NEW WORLD RECORD FOR PATRIK!19. July 2018 - 3:45
- PATRIK formula board is officially the fastest in Europe!!!16. July 2018 - 19:31
- Two podiums in Korea25. May 2018 - 22:37
- Eight podiums to start the season!6. April 2018 - 8:00
- Tine Slabe our new marketing manager7. February 2018 - 22:13
- Janis Preiss dominates at the Estonian NP Baltic Cup19. June 2017 - 23:00
- Wojtek Brzozowski wins first 1st event of the Formula European series!16. June 2017 - 23:26