Next episode of Ricardo Campello´s “The Monkey Show” This time from his last trip to Hawaii. In this video he talks about his injury and his aims for 2016.
Watch the new video series called “Into the winter” with our young PATRIK Team Rider Pablo Ramírez Bolaños enjoying Canarian spots during winter 2015/2016!
The first episode shows a few down-the-line rides near Pozo Izquierdo.
Speed Surfing at its best! Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm at the Lüderitz Speedchallenge 2015!
Watch out for our PATRIK Speed Board Range at http://
Hands down the best windsurfing adventure Adam Sims has ever been on. All he missed were the waves, but we are sure he is going back for that.
Adam Sims: “Having spent two weeks in Namibia earlier this year I’m stoked to announce that myself and Flo Ragossnig are teaming up to offer the trip of a lifetime to this truly incredible destination with ourNamibia Surfari. Having travelled there together we were both totally amazed at how untouched this place was. During our entire trip there we saw just one other windsurfer yet we scored the best windsurfing conditions we have ever experienced.”
More infos you find: http://adamsims.com/
New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! (was 45.83 kts held by Zara Davis) CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
The forecast for the opening day of the Maui Aloha Classic promised massive waves and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Ricardo Campello was on fire and produced another stunning monkey show.
The Monkey Show , Hawaii 2015
Posted by Ricardo Campello on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015
Ricardos training before the Gran Canaria World Cup captured in this great video of pure action!
A best of Adam Gavriel action with his 93L PATRIK f-style in Eilat!
Wave action harmony in perfection with PATRIK team rider Steffi Wahl und Dominik Roeckl.
PATRIK @ Facebook
- Tine Slabe our new marketing manager7. February 2018 - 22:13
- Janis Preiss dominates at the Estonian NP Baltic Cup19. June 2017 - 23:00
- Wojtek Brzozowski wins first 1st event of the Formula European series!16. June 2017 - 23:26
- 4 podium places at the Formula Windsurfing World Championships on Sylt16. June 2017 - 23:11
- Wojtek Brzozowski (POL-10) on PATRIK Boards11. May 2017 - 11:10
- Great Start Into The New Year Racing Season 20171. February 2017 - 15:18
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing World Champion21. November 2016 - 13:52
- Julien Quentel finishes his first season on PATRIK Boards with a great overall result!4. November 2016 - 14:39
- Danish Wave and Freestyle Championship: Rasmus Øgelund Danish Freestyle Champion! Caro Weber Wins Wave!2. November 2016 - 14:27